What were you for Halloween?

Thursday, May 31, 2007

This story is called "Desert"


I loved it and I was staying there forever. But I didn't want to. It was too gassy. It was the sun's gas. Well, the bad guy flew in an airplane with me and I was sent there. I was sent there because he was too bad for me. He said, "You will stay here forever!" But I said, "No!" I was ended up in a very too hot house. With a fire in a fireplace. I was all alone and I was 72 years old. I got to leave until I was 89. I lived a long time. I had lots of birthdays. I thought it was 89 degrees and it was 89 degrees so I said, "This degree is okay." Because I leaved when I was 89 was because there was a nice lass coming over for a visit and she said, "You can leave now." She came from the desert. She was in a very cold house made with a little bit of ice in an iceplace. To cool her off. Since I was too hot I needed to live with her because my sweats were made of fire. And my mind was made of smoke. It was nice living with her and I loved her. She was 3 years old.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! That is quite the story. Sometimes I wish that I had an iceplace when it gets to be 89 degrees in my house.

See you in two weeks!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That was a very touching and sweet story.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I feel like my mind is made of smoke, too. I would like to be in an iceplace today. It is very hot in Maryland.

I love your stories.

Grandma

jamie said...

you seem obsessed with being a senior citizen. don't you already get discounts at the movies?

The Paquette Brothers said...

I sure do!
Love,
Sebastian
to: Jamie