What were you for Halloween?

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Ruby's CD has all the songs that I love

I like Ruby's CD. Because it has all the songs that I love. I like all 17 songs. One of them is called "Gigantic" by the Pixies. And one of my favorite ones is "Ruby Tuesday" by the Rolling Stones.
Ruby is some girl's name at my school. I do works together and I play on the playground with her. We slide, we swing, and we do stuff like that. We play a game on the playground called "Killer Monkeys." When you slide, you swing on the bar, you say,"I like to do this and I just like you like the monkey-- aaahhhh!!!" And you bake a cake with sand. The sand is pretendable powdered milk and sugar. The woodchips are chocolate and strawberries and candy. It's candy land. You give it to your mother or father who comes to pick you up. That's how you play "Killer Monkeys."
I love Ruby and Ruby loves me.

2 comments:

youthlarge said...

pretendable is my new favorite word.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sebastian, I'm with your 2nd cousin Erin in a coffee shop and she just showed me your blog! It looks really great so far! Tell your parents Emily, Michael and Erin say "hello", and keep up the blogging!