What were you for Halloween?

Friday, May 25, 2007

Which day was this day? This is Grandparents' Day and Special Friends' Day

I think we were singing "Dog Dog." What we also sang was "Walk the World Now, Children" and "Three Little Birds." I didn't have a favorite song. We were at school and why we were doing this is because it was All School Sing. It was a very special day.
This is me and Diane and Emily. They are my grandparents. I also call them Mimi and Grandma. We were smiling. Outside, we were having a picnic. I had some pizza and a turkey wrap. For dessert, we had cookies. It was nice for Diane and Emily to come to my school and I did very good for them. I showed them everything in my class.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this day at school with me and Grandma. I had a great time and I enjoyed the picnic. I guess I left too early though, because I missed the cookies.

Love, Mimi