What were you for Halloween?

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Fairy house-- my favorite! I love it!

On the day before today, we made our fairy house, which was May 15th. We built it against our garden but it arranged today and we got some fairy dust!



Our fairy house is made out of grass nash, dandelion tops, dandelion stems, rocks and sticks. Grass nash is picked grass. Or moved moss. The dandelion tops were for the couch. The carpet was made of lots and lots and lots of grass nash and some of dandelion stems. The wall was made out of sticks. And the floor was stone and rock.

Dorian is my funniest baby. I just love him so much. He is loving me, too, because I am loving him. He didn't do anything with our fairy house because I told him a very, very good warning about it. The warning was: please do not wreck and knock down and arrange this fairy house because it's not fair.

Today we saw fairy dust made out of glittery stuff. It looks different also because it looks like glitter. So, I think a fairy moved in, but I saw no signs. But Mama told me to look if there were any. So, the fairy dust wasn't a sign, but we saw it. I thought the sign would be there is fairy dust in the fairy house. Go look after it! Yes! But, no! I thought it. I didn't see a sign, but I did see a sign. The fairy dust.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a good idea! I have a birdhouse that looks like a big shiny robin's egg--but no birds have moved in yet. Maybe I should really be looking for fairies.

Anonymous said...

I put things out for the fairies sometimes in our garden but I never built them a house. That was a nice thing to do. Sometimes fairies like to play funny tricks on people so, watch out!

Grandma