What were you for Halloween?

Thursday, May 3, 2007

I love the CDs because it's good to hear for your ears

I love all the CDs that we have in here. John McCutcheon and Dan Zanes and Dan's mixes are very, very good for me. The Arthur one and Outsourcing My Covers and the third Listmaker-- I just love them. I just love them so good. If I had a CD, maybe it could be a jazz or dancy music one. I would call it "The Jazz of Modern Art." Daddy has some CDs I like. I like Hotchip The Warning. I like the Phil Spector CDs, they have lots and lots and lots of good songs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you burn CDs on your computer and make your own mix CDs? Maybe you could make me one to listen to on my trip.

Grandma

youthlarge said...

i'd like to know how you feel about lemon jelly these days.