What were you for Halloween?

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

We had a very, very fine and yummy dinner

We were having a very, very fine and yummy dinner because we had a kielbasa. And we had a yummy, yummy steak. I ate one kielbasa and I ate a bit of the steak and I ate the chicken covered with sauce. The special things I had were lemon spritzer and the silver cans were filled with rootbeer. Mimi's in the picture, too.
Dorian's eating a piece of my corn on the cob.
And there's Papa, eating. And Grandma Emily.
DeeDee and Papa are sitting in chairs. They are talking to each other. Where we were was Mimi and Papa's house. They live far away. They live in Jaffrey.
It was a nice Memorial Day and I loved it the best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time. I loved it the best, too!

Love, Mimi