What were you for Halloween?

Friday, June 1, 2007

The melon plants grew to the top!

They are growing all the way to the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm touching the cap and the glass. They are good take cared. I was touching the cap to know what it felt like. It felt bumpy and smooth.
I'm putting the melons into the dirt-looking volcano.
I see the melon plants!
My garden's doing well. Lettuce is growing. Sugarsnap peas are growing. And there are Easter egg radishes growing. It could be until two more weeks for it to grow.
Because I'm not wearing a shirt is because I sweated too much. Because I was sweating so much is because I was very hot. The things that made me so hot is because there was a hot, hot, hot, very hot sun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are becoming a good scientist and gardener! Can't wait to see what the fruit looks like and how big.

Grandma