What were you for Halloween?

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

My zoom balls are very sticky because we made some

I'm making a zoom ball. It came from little crystals that I put into a mold to make a zoom ball. It came from a little bag. The little bag came from maybe a factory. It got to my house in the mail. It was our new kit just for me. I was pouring the crystals into the mold.

I'm putting the ball mold into the water. You need to do it for one minute.

You need to wait for three minutes before opening the mold up. Crack!


How one turned out is there was just a little crack there. The green one had the crack. The orange green one turned out to be looking like a ball. You can bounce them but they're sticky. I don't know why they're sticky though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Skippy you look like a real scientist making those sticky balls.

Love, Mimi