What were you for Halloween?

Friday, May 11, 2007

Nobody knew

We're at school. Amanda was taking a picture of us. It's Mother's Day Tea today. We ate a tea cake and fruit salad. I drank juice, water, and tea. Mom only drank juice. I served Mama and I served myself. I brang it on a tray so I could bring it to the table to drink and eat.

We were singing "Denny the Dancing Dinosaur" and we had a poem called "The Dinosaurs."


This is "My mom and I." It's a book of mine. I drew one about games and one about books.

This is about movies and one about fun. It has balls in it. Those numbers are how old we are.

There's one about houses and one about food. There is a giant hot dog in this picture. Chomp!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Skippy,
That book you made was a very nice Mother's Day present for yopur mom. Good Job!

Love, Mimi

Anonymous said...

sf,

thanks for the drawing you sent us. your artistic talents are really taking off! i'll make sure to have plenty of hot dogs for you the next time we see you. chomp!


(and happy Mother's Day to Mama and Mimi!)