What were you for Halloween?

Monday, May 21, 2007

The rock and roll is fun and musical

This is fun, but musical. TTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this my bag of gold? Oh, no. TTOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would this be my song? Oh, this is my song because I just love it. Hey hey ho ho hey hey ho ho hey hey ho ho hey hey ho ho! Hey, those are the words to that song.
This is not my party, but it's my music party. And I wanted to be this try but I found that I didn't find a clue because we were playing Blue's Clues. How you play Blue's Clues is you have to find 3 clues and then you figure out what Blue wants to do.

3 comments:

Listmaker said...

you look just like jonathan richman!

jamie said...

listmaker stole my comment!

Anonymous said...

He may look like Jonathan Richman but he's actually playing "Ace of Spades" by Motorhead.