What were you for Halloween?

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Magic School Bus-- my favorite




The Magic School Bus is my favorite thing to watch. There are lots of field trips. One time, Tim asked Ms. Frizzle to take him to his Grandpa's bee farm because all the honey jars broke and a bee came and the honey came down into the drain.


I have a lot of fun books of the Magic School Bus. We're mostly reading right now "Dinosaur Detectives."


I like all of the characters. Their names are: Valerie Frizzle, Arnold (who always doesn't want to go on field trips), Dorothy Ann, Tim, Keesha, Wanda, Phoebe, Carlos and Janet. I like to pretend I'm Janet and I pretend Mama's Dorothy Ann. And I pretend Daddy's Carlos and I pretend Dorian is Liz. Because I like to pretend. There's a reason because Janet's not at school all the time. Maybe she is sick.

No comments: