What were you for Halloween?

Friday, May 18, 2007

The pizza is yummy!-- Uhohohoh

In the first picture, I am getting the flour into the cup. Uh oh, I made a mess!
I am sprinkling the spices onto the cheese. The cheese and the sauce-- mostly I did it. I mostly did all of the sauce which is red sauce for pizza. The pizza's red sauce.
I'm putting red pepper onto the cheese. And I put some yellow and I put some green pepper, too.
Sebastian's recipe for Pizza
How you make the pizza dough is you have to get yeast. Some flour will help. Even please get some water. And please get two kinds of flour. The two kinds are: the little bit brown and the white. And put some olive oil and please put some salt. When it is all ready, punch it. And then put it in a bowl and put a baking towel on top of it and it will wait on some place of the counter or anywhere else in your kitchen. And then let it wait so it can rise.
Then what you do is, you can just have some fun like resting in bed, reading a book on the couch-- whatever you feel like being up to. Then put some red sauce, then put some mozzarella cheese, then put some red pepper, then put some yellow pepper, then put some green pepper. And put some spices and garlic. And then you put it in the oven.
It tastes good and please eat it when it's suppertime!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Skippy,
Your pizza looks delicious! You'll have to make one for me next time I come. Yum, yum.

Love, Mimi