What were you for Halloween?

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Nobody

I was sitting by a tree last night and everything was sc-cary! Everything was scary because there were ghosts and witches and other bad stuff. The most important one was a battle of bad guys. What happened next was I just had found one of the bad guys who wanted to kill me but I got another carving knife and chopped off his head with a hatchet. But they were still battling but they said, "(gasp) What happened to him? Did his head get chopped off?" but I just locked the door so he couldn't get in and chop me up. But somebody said, "P-Pooh. Everybody didn't know that there was a battle of bad guys." But I just stood up but the bad guy's knife was trying to chop off the door but you know what? My door hatchet came out and chopped off his whole body. It was nice to do it because I didn't have any parents. I lived alone in a big, big, big apartment building. That had lots of apartments. I was in the first apartment. How old I was was 67. Because I was 67 is that I was born in my Mom's tummy and my Mom and Dad had to go out every day I was a grown-up. So I stayed up very early last night because I was a very brave person. Because I was brave of bad guys and other stuff. I just knew what to do with bad guys. I would just go "Chop!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I know who to call when the bad guys are after me. Sebastian the Conquerer! Great story.

Grandma