What were you for Halloween?

Saturday, May 26, 2007

This recipe was fun to make but I got sleepy

I'm dropping the bananas into the bowl.
I'm crushing and smashing and hitting the bananas into a wet goo.
I'm pouring the flour into the bowl.
I'm pouring the very fluffy mixture into the very wet mixture.
I'm flattening out the bread that we're making. It's called: banana bread.
Sebastian's recipe for banana bread
You put in the wet mixture made with eggs and bananas and shortnin' shortnin' shortnin' shortnin'. And you put in something sweet, too. The something sweet is--surprise!--Domino sugar. After we've done that, you put in the fluffy mixture made with that Domino sugar. In the fluffy mixture also is some white flour. Daddy was measuring something with the teaspoon which is baking soda. That's all you put in and then you pour it into the wet mixture. And then you pour it into a very big or small pot. Or not so big. Or not so small. And after that you spread it and smooth it out. Then you put the pan into the oven for an hour two times a day. And when it comes out of the oven, surprise again! Banana bread.

1 comment:

shawn said...

I can't wait to try this recipe. Adam wants to know if he can substitute the Domino with generic. I think this might ruin the surprise. What do you think?