What were you for Halloween?

Saturday, November 24, 2007

We're lookin' for Blue's Clues

I'm looking excitedly at the microphone. Because I woke up with a pleasant feeling. I knew that Rock Band was just one day after. And I couldn't wait. I was so excited, I just felt so pleasant, I couldn't believe my ears. And right in the night, I couldn't believe my eyes, either, because there was something circular right on my microphone. I tiptoed to it! It was a piece of paper. I tried to rip it off!!!! It didn't do it so well, it was taped. And suddenly, it was a clue!!!
I'm sitting on the guitar case. And I also found a clue there in the morning. And the last clue I found in the bedroom in the morning was a drumset. What I did when I found all the clues was first, draw the clue in my handy, dandy notebook. And then, I ran to my thinking chair. And I thought about what Blue wanted to do on that day. And suddenly I thought that she wanted to play Rock Band. The end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your cousin(?) Chris LOVES the game Rock Band too! He plays the guitar and his friends play the other instruments.

Great Aunt Kate