What were you for Halloween?

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Excavating the rock!

I have a big rock. I got it in a little kit from Quinn and Rob. I'm hammering and filing it.
Now, I'm using a chisel.
Now, I'm breaking the rock into tiny pieces. I'm using a chisel to excavate.
Now I'm using a brush to wipe the dust off the crystal. Then, I went to the bathroom and washed it in the bathroom sink, then dried it on a little towel. It was amethyst. Five crystals can come from the rock from the 16 kinds you can find. 16 crystals can be available. But you'll find 5 in the rock. The one I'm hoping I'll find is the beautifulest to me: rose quartz. And tiger eye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have Rose Quartz and Tiger Eye at my house. Rose Quartz is one of my favorite crystals, too. I also like Malachite which is green.

Grandma