What were you for Halloween?

Monday, November 19, 2007

Thanksgiving

Yesterday we made our Thanksgiving tree. We did it by writing one thing on the leaves and putting them on the tree. We were writing things we were being thankful for. We were thankful for a lot of things. Dorian is thankful for only tractors and he made one himself. It said "Bllablathblah"-- it didn't make any sense. It was kind of more like a scribble. I was thankful for candy, our keyboard, 2 good parents, Vermont, Peep and the Big Wide World, flowers and strawberries, working, food, green, myself, apples and pears, and my birthday, instruments. What are you thankful for? Leave a comment for it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for my life. I am thankful for Inky. I am thankful for school. I am thankful for my friends. I am thankful for the world. I am thankful for my house.
Stella
I am thankful for sleeping, and thankful for flowers. I am thankful for Inky. I am thankful for the trees. I am thankful for the earth. I am thankful for riding my bike. I am thankful for the noises. I am thankful for Halloween costumes.
Lucy

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for Jamie and Jeremy and Allison and Kaci. I am super thankful for Sebastian and Dorian. I am thankful for my family and friends. I am thankful for turkey and pumpkin pie and laughter and goodtimes.
Love, Mimi

Unknown said...

I am thankful for sunshine and cranberries and families.

Michael is thankful for cats and bats and hats.

Amanda said...

I am thankful for my mommmm and dad, snow. I am thankful for myself, my grandparents.

Riley

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for my angel Gretchen who left this world 2 yrs ago this week end. I am thankful that I had her for over 10 yrs. I miss her every day, still.
I am thankful this year for my better health as well.
I am thankful for my NC work family.
And lastly, I am thankful for you Sebastian, your brother Dorian and your Mum & Da (these is the Irish words for Mom & Dad) also.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

Listmaker said...

i am thankful for your awesome blog!