What were you for Halloween?

Friday, November 9, 2007

Dressin' up!

Dressing up makes me feel happy.
We're getting married! That's me and Lydia. Lydia is the person right next to me. She is my girlfriend. You know, Lydia is Lydia. I'm wearing a pretty prince dress and a special black hairdude (that's what Lydia calls hairdos) and some safety goggles for glasses. Lydia's wearing a great strong, red hairdude and holding 2 bunches of flowers, a pretty yellow dress and nice magical dust that she makes from her hands. Princess Lydia! Prince Sebastian!
I'm a superhero! I'm just Sebastian Montfort Paquette. I have no super powers. I'm wearing a blue silk cape and glasses.
That's both of us. We're both superheroes. Dorian, do you have a superhero name? No, my name's "Glasses."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are some awesome hairdudes.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!