What were you for Halloween?

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Movies

I went to see a movie today. It was called Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. I went with my friend Lydia. It was about a crazy toy store. Almost everything was magical, so that many toys could've moved. One character was named Henry and he was a worker. There was a kid named Eric. And a woman and a man named Mr. Magorium. There was a magical book and an octopus squid thing came out of it. There was a sad part after Mr. Magorium died. I think Lydia liked it. Of course, I liked it! I think the movie would be good for all ages because it is so funny! I had popcorn and rootbeer. And a little ear chocolate. I got a bad day because I had a bad attitude.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great movie. How did it give you a bad attitude?

Love, Mimi

The Paquette Brothers said...

Just because I had a lot of sugar. I got too crazy. I started having a bad attitude. That's all.