What were you for Halloween?

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Rock Band

I'm playing drums. Those are not real drums. They're just drums for a game called Rock Band.
I'm playing the bass. The character names were: Hott Mama (which Mama choosed), I chose myself to be called (and the people who were playing the drums) Joy Volume, and the great bass star was D. D. Buggg, and there was Daddy (and the people who were playing the guitar) called Buff Meatchest. The band name was called "Clearwater Explorers."
My favorite song I played was "I Think I'm Paranoid" by Garbage. I wanted Rock Band for Christmas 'cause it's so fun. We played it at Dustin and Cortney's.

2 comments:

Listmaker said...

i want to play rock band! i'm so jealous. you're a lucky blogger.

shawn said...

adam and i played this for the first time a couple of days ago with our friends in portland! so much fun. i was the singer. our band was called "No Time For Love, Dr. Jones." (we're thinking of changing it to "The Awesome" because we are the awesome.) my favorite song was "maps" by the yeah yeah yeahs. i also love "orange crush." by the way, we are living in olympia washington now! we made it.