What were you for Halloween?

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Post office. No!

The kids took over the camera today.


Mama's panting for breath. Because she has that "wind" in her. I don't know what that means, but I don't think it's true. It is true.
Mama's pitcher. It's ready to go. I have a computer. She's have a computer, too. I'm a comtooter. Computer.




That's the Case of the Secret Scribbler. I liked it. I didn't finish reading it yet. There are 14 chapters.

Books for tata. Dorian's at the sink. I took that picture. I took the last 2 pictures, too.

Dorian in there. Go Mimi's house. Door. Yeah, I make a door for me at dat house. At Mimi's house.

I took this picture. I had some of those crackers for my snack lunch a few days ago. Or maybe tomorrow. Oh no, or maybe yesterday.
Crackers! I have some crackers.

That's myself. I look very funny. I'm sitting and reading, I bet. I'm in my hideout.

Look at Bastian. He close his eyes. Ting tong!

No comments: