What were you for Halloween?

Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving # 02

I liked Thanksgiving. Lydia, her family, and my grandmother, Mimi, came over. This is one of her pictures. I cooked pumpkin pie. We also made bread. We had to let it rise! And after it rose, it was all stiff, so we punched it. We basted and heated our frozen turkey. It wasn't frozen when we put it in the oven. Oh my!!! And I just ate turkey and bread for lunch. But there were many more things on my plate. I sat with Lydia and my brother, Dorian. And after lunch, we played. And there was a concert. It was The White Pants. I loved Thanksgiving. We should have it again next year.
I in the chair. What did you have to eat, Dorian? Pumpkin pie. I have one and you're have one and Daddy have one and Bastian have one and mmmhmmm Dorian's have one. I kanga kangaroo. Do you have anything else to say? Pumpkin pie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved Thanksgiving, too. Everything was delicious, especially the pumpkin pie. I also enjoyed the White Pants concert. Thank you for inviting me.

Love, Mimi

Listmaker said...

a former boss of mine used to wear red pants on special occasions. i wonder if he played in a band called red pants. what do you think?