What were you for Halloween?

Friday, November 2, 2007

In the spooooooky forest...


First, we were just going out from our house for the night of Halloween. So, there was one thing I didn't like which is that it was a spooky house. One room had the silliest thing I've ever seen: a werewolf watching TV. Hahaha. The room right next to it had a steaming white thing spreading all over the room. In the kitchen it was a bit less foggier. Then, we got sent into the spooooooky forest. The lady said something very nice before we went into the spooooky forest which is she said, "This is the most polite boy I've heard." That made me feel very good. My favorite candies that I got were Twizzlers, CherryHeads, and I even got some RedHots at Daddy's work. Nothing scared me except that house.
One man played a trick on me. The trick was that he joked that his dog was his daughter in a dog costume. But it wasn't really.

No comments: