What were you for Halloween?

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Fantastic Mr. Fox

I read this today. I got it from the library. It's as long as 18 chapters!
Fantastic Mr. Fox is trying to get saved because three nasty farmers are trying to kill him. So, he digs down deep under the ground. Well, he helps Badger and the smallest of his four children (just one of them). He helps them by sneaking into each of the three farmers' farms and gets everything they need ready for their party. They are having a party with food and lots and lots of exciting stuff. I think.
My favorite part of the story was the beginning. And the middle. He was funny when he was trying to dig and the farmers were digging, too. The hill got crazier looking and crazier.
I liked it because some pictures looked funny like that cover. I really like Roald Dahl. He also writed The Magic Finger that I liked. I would give this book to 7 stars.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'd be perfect on Reading Rainbow, Skippito. I can just imagine the book review tune in my head now...Du-Dunt-Duhnt!

Listmaker said...

I can't wait for the movie!

The Paquette Brothers said...

I wouldn't hear of you going to the movie. But I don't want to because there are guns that I don't want to see. And I don't want to even cover my ears or look away!