What were you for Halloween?

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Philly Sunday-- Fun!

I'm on a carousel with Daddy. My carousel's name was called "Skyflyer" and Daddy's was called "Chewy Chewbit." The carousel was at Franklin Square park.
I'm in the sand looking at all the things made out of the hard sand. What was made out of the hard sand I saw there were pyramids.
I'm bouncing on something. I'm bouncing on a bouncy bouncer. What else they had on the playground were 2 curved slides, one curving to the left and one curving to the right. I goed on a bouncy, springy seesaw.
I was trying to find the prize with the clues. What Emily and Erin made for me was a scavenger hunt. I collected up the clues. What I found in the barbecue was a blow up Earth ball.
Emily, me, Michael, Dorian, and Daddy are playing a concert. I'm playing the acoustic guitar. Michael and Dorian are playing the bongos. Emily's playing the shakers. And Daddy's playing the trombone. We're all making beautiful sounds.

No comments: