What were you for Halloween?

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Cookies!

I'm measuring flour. We're making Whole Grain Chippers. The cookie.
I'm pouring some sugar. I'm eating a lollipop. The lollipop is: sour apple.
I'm mixing the batter. Batter is a mixture made of food. Try to remember that.
I'm still eating the lollipop. And what else I'm doing is scooping up the dough. We made a very big amount of 12 and 12. 12 and 12 is 24.
Sebastian's recipe for Whole Grain Chippers
You have a just fluffy and hard mixture. What she mixed first was some butter and eggs. 1 pinch salt. And some baking soda. What I measured was flour. The kinds I did were: all-purpose flour and whole wheat flour. What I put in there to make it sweet was Domino white sugar. Mom put in brown sugar to make it extra sweet. We also had to put in there chocolate chips, from the long blue container there were oats, and from the short blue container there were sunflower seeds. Then I mixed it all up. And we put it in the oven so it could bake.

Where I'm gonna take the cookies is to Steven and Jason's house. Me and Steven are going to play together. I'm going to play the same thing what Steven's doing. He's the tallest kid. He's 5. 2 years older than Jason. He's 3.

[Ed. note: Sebastian is wearing a t-shirt featurng the Khmer alphabet on the back. His friend Aidan brought it back from Cambodia for him.]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Skippy,

You're becoming quite a baker. I'll have to get you a chef's hat.

Love, Mimi

The Paquette Brothers said...

I already have one! So, no thank you.