What were you for Halloween?

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Last day of school

I'm at the sandbox. I was playing on the last day of school.
This is Melissa and me. Melissa is one of our teachers. The other is Kathy. Melissa does special things.
This is me and Kathy. Kathy's our second teacher.
I'm in the mud puddle with Ruby. This is where we usually play velociraptors.
I'm gonna miss Ruby and Riley and Ukiah and Ava and Aiden. I'm not going to Hilltop Montessori anymore. Instead, I'm going to the public school. But first, I'm gonna homeschool. Homeschool means you have a school at home. The kind of things we would do could be playing. I could do my kits.
My favorite things about Hilltop were playing on the playground. I'm sad to be done. I'm excited of the summer because it will be hotter than today.

No comments: