What were you for Halloween?

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Walker Farm is fun

We were looking for tadpoles. We didn't find any but we did find some water striders.
There are some lily pads and a water lily. That's a pond you can swim in. I think it's very deep.
I'm riding on a horse. Cortney gave me a quarter for that. The ride was fun. That horse doesn't have a name because it's fake. It was a long ride. DeeDee got on the horse for a little bit.
Cortney also gave us strawberries. Organic tiny. We bought 2 black plums. And they were good. I had one for breakfast today and one for dessert after supper yesterday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll see you in two days!!!!!!!!!!! What is your favorite food?

The Paquette Brothers said...

Hot dogs with bacon!

Unknown said...

I'll see what I can do. Have you ever had veggie hot dogs and bacon? I am soooooo excited that you are coming to visit!