What were you for Halloween?

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Playing Guitar Hero is fun!

Daddy and Dustin are playing together. Dustin is our friend. He works at Walker Farm and he makes vegetables and fruits.
Dustin's showing me what to do. How you play Guitar Hero is you have a guitar, push a note button, strum by doing it with the little thing that is black. And it's a cylinder of a triangle.
Rob's pushing the keys for me. He's saying "Rock and Roll." Rob's our friend. He does have a new house.
Dorian's looking at a kitty. The kitty's name is Albert. The hiding kitty, the shyest kitty, is Mona. She was gray. Albert was yellow. Cortney and Dustin's were they.
I'm making sounds in the cup. It says, "Have a happy day." Quinn is sitting behind me. She is one of our friends. She is very nice to us.
We had macaroni and cheese with some broccoli and some nice sour pickle slices. Dustin and Cortney made macaroni and cheese. But mostly Dustin. It was fun to go to their house. Everybody loved my peach pie.

2 comments:

princess cortney said...

sebastian
i am so glad you and your family got to come to our house. i am also glad we have made it onto your blog twice. that makes me feel special. i hope we get to see you and your family really soon.
love to you,
cortney

The Paquette Brothers said...

I love your comment!