What were you for Halloween?

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The recipe for peach pie

I'm cutting up the peaches just as right as I can. The peaches need to be very small to make the peach pie.
I'm making the fluffy mixture.
I'm pouring the peaches into the pie crust. The pie crust came from dough. Mama made the dough.
I'm putting whole milk onto the crisscross crust. Mama sprinkled on the cinnamon sugar.
Sebastian's recipe for peach pie
First, you make the fluffy mixture made with cornstarch and salt and cinnamon and nutmeg. And Domino sugar or brown sugar. I used the Domino white sugar. I thought we had enough peaches to make one hundred peach pieces. How many smithereens of peaches I thought there were: 800. Maybe. First, we cut the peaches up. Then, we needed to mix them with the fluffy mixture. Then, we poured it into the crust. How the other crust got on the top was that the one across you have to put the ones going down picked up a little bit. But don't make them fall apart to ripped! On top of the crisscross part, we put on whole milk and cinnamon sugar. And then you put it in the oven. 850 degrees, I think. I think it needs to bake for 30 minutes. Or less.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to an evening of peach pie and Guitar Hero II. Best Day!

Anonymous said...

Where's your apron?

Your pie looks yummy. I like to put the criss-crosses on the top of mine, too

Grandma

The Paquette Brothers said...

My apron was in my bedroom. I couldn't go get it because I was so excited and I rushed toward the counter! And because Dorian was sleeping.