What were you for Halloween?

Friday, June 15, 2007

Readin' on the go

I'm reading about Poppleton. Poppleton the pig. Poppleton Has Fun is the title. There were 3 stories. My favorite was "The Soak." It says that Poppleton, when he is feeling happy, a bath soak would make him happier. All the stories are: "The Movie" then "The Quilt" then "The Soak." The book next to me is called The Great Fuzz Frenzy. It is fun. Except part of the story is bad. Big Bark is a mean dog, but then he becomes a nice dog.
DeeDee's reading something. Dorian's reading Dr. Seuss's ABC. He pulls out a lot of books. And I help him clean up. He's happy when he's reading and he's happy in this picture. Next to the pillow he's reading on is called Mouse Paint. That's one of the books I like to read.


We read about in the car. I mostly read Giggle Bugs. Dorian likes to read Giggle Bugs, too. Dorian reads it the least. We're gonna bring new books in the car when we go to Philadelphia. When we are going there is tomorrow! What books I want to bring in the car is Mouse Count and one more book, which is called Mice and Beans.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you love to read. So do I! Grandma told me I can read about you on your blog.
I hope you had fun in Philadelphia.

The Paquette Brothers said...

I did have fun!