What were you for Halloween?

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Philly Saturday-- Great fun!

Dorian and me are making funny faces. You know what Dorian's eating? A munchkin. What I was doing is reading a book. We're going to Philadelphia! Who I was going to visit was Emily and Erin. They are my friends. They are also my very, very special mates. They're also my cousins.
We were in Philadelphia at ARTspiration. I'm making my T-shirt.
Dorian's making a crazy lookin' shirt.
I'm doing hopscotch.
I'm painting on a wall.
I saw African dancers. The lady was doing a show first. She weared some crazy masks. One of a man and one of a woman. The African dancers danced. Some other people played the drums.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sebatian-
I love your blog about visiting Philly. I am glad you had a good time with Emily and Erin. I am their mommy and I know how much fun they are to visit!

Great Aunt Kate