What were you for Halloween?

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Stonewall Farm's 500th visit

I'm driving on the tractor. I'm turning the wheel. I'm pulling a lever. I'm changing the gear.
Dorian's swingin' on the swing.
I'm lookin' in the telescope. I was calling that play structure "The Pirate Ship."
I'm lookin' through the telescope again. And when I slid down the slide it was really really fast. WHOOSH!!!
I went to Stonewall Farm to play. And I liked playing on the tractor and the pirate ship. And I also liked the ride on the slide, but I didn't turn the wheel because I wasn't the pretend captain. So that's why. We saw chickens and bunnies and 2 chickens loose. And we even saw some horses. When we were in the field by the playground we saw lots and lots of cows. But we didn't see the sheep!

No comments: