What were you for Halloween?

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!



















I'm going to be Tinkerbell. My dad is going to be John, my mom is going to be Wendy, and Dorian's going to be Peter Pan. We have nobody else in the family to be Michael.
I'm going to go trick-or-treating today and tonight. Because tonight is Halloweeeeeeeen!!!! I'm going to visit Altiplano to see Quinn, go to Walker Farm to see Dustin and Cortney, and go to Daddy's work to show his coworkers my very special costume.
I have special shoes with pompoms on top. And I also have bells in my dress because that's the way Tinkerbell talks: tinkling.
You will see some pictures of me tomorrow.

2 comments:

princess cortney said...

i sure am glad you boys came to see me and dustin at work today. you both looked super--dee---duper in your costumes. it really made my day. also, i hope you both got a lot of candy. that is another fun part of halloween(besides costumes, of course)--candy. hugs hugs hugs
old farmer cortney

soybeanlover said...

thank you for posting this picture!!! My son loves it, and is an excellent picture of Michael Darling...thank you sooooooo much!
-complete stranger