What were you for Halloween?

Friday, October 12, 2007

Artwork

I'm gluing. I wanted to make this because I felt like it. So, Mama got out the most supplies of all the kinds of papers, and I got out the scissors and glue. I wanted to be an artist when I grew up. This is an artist who also made pictures like what I'm making: his name was Matisse. The pictures we saw by him were ones that looked like people. But for this one I used more paper of different colors. He just used blue. But I used purple, green, blue, black. Those people pictures were called The Blue Nude.
It's called The Unknown United States of America. There's a little star in the middle. That star represents part of the flag.
Dorian strung beads on a string. He made a necklace.
I'm filling the muffin pan with beads. What kept happening with the beads was they kept falling on the floor. OOOOOOOO!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very lovely work Skippy, I think you're a wonderful artist.

Love, Mimi

Anonymous said...

Agreed. I would like to hang some of your work in my museum, by which I mean on my refrigerator. Please forward a piece at your earliest convenience.