What were you for Halloween?

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Apple Upside-down Cake-- Yay!

I'm getting the brown sugar out. What I did with the brown sugar was pack it down, and get the sugar out from the bag. Where I put the brown sugar was in the pan.
Then we made our apple parts.
I'm cracking an egg!!!
Now I'm pouring in some milk.
I'm trying on putting on the batter. We were making 2 cakes for me and DeeDee and for Mama and Dada.
Recipe for Apple Upside-down Cake
First, I put in the brown sugar (1/2 cup) in the pan. Then, you put in some apple slices. Then you make the batter. You put in it cinnamon, some milk, 2 eggs, 2 flours--whole wheat flour and all-purpose flour, vanilla, baking powder, salt, and a stick of butter. And I put in Domino sugar. Then you put the batter in the cakes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Keep preheating oven for 45 minutes. The cakes should be, at this point, very yummy. They should be, at this point, inside the oven. Then, you have to take it out of the oven. It's called an upside-down cake because you flip the cake upside-down onto a plate. It tasted DEEELICIOUS!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how much did Domino sugar pay your for that product placement?

The Paquette Brothers said...

What?! That wasn't a product placement, you silly! It was really an apple upside-down cake, sir.