What were you for Halloween?

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Visit to the Green Mountain Orchard

We went Green Mountain Orchard because we wanted to pick apples. I love to do it!
I'm standing about with the hot spiced cider. We got that because we were thirsty and we wanted to warm up.
We're eating apples! I don't remember what kind we're eating. We picked Northern Spy, Golden, Macoun, Jonagold, Mutsu, Gala, and Empire.
DeeDee's a Northern Spy!!
Mama's up in the tree, and I can't believe it.I see a barrel. I took this picture. Did you know that?
There's a reindeer and last night I was dreaming of anteaters...
...I loved apple pickin'. Those are chickens. I took this picture, too.
There's the farmer. It's Nico, Noah's friend. He's talking with us. He's driving a tractor. You may know this already because you may have seen this kind of vehicle before. On the front of his tractor, he has a fork picking up a box full of pumpkins.

No comments: