What were you for Halloween?

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Rat!!!!

I'm kissing the rat. The rat came from Daddy. One of his coworkers gave it to him to bring to me. And maybe also the dragon tree.
I had to pour some water into the bowl. I had to use several whole pitchers to get all of the water.
I'm holding the rat. It's GIANT!!! It worked pretty well because the package said: Grow a giant rat... ...But maybe I should be more welcome more often. That means I must be more smarter. I wasn't smart enough to know just what was happening to the rat. I didn't really notice when I wasn't looking at the rat.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's humungous, and horrifying and it's living in our tub!

Anonymous said...

wow, that's some rat! it looks like the rat that Aunt Kaci and i used to have as a pet. her name was Lulu and she was white with red eyes. sounds scary, but she was very sweet.

shawn said...

aaaarragagaaha!

Anonymous said...

It does indeed look like Lulu, the pet rat we used to have. Of course, she was the size of the non-gigantic rat; the one you are kissing.

xo,
aunt kaci