What were you for Halloween?

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Goin' campin'

Campsite! Campsite! Oh, I love our campsite! I loved camping! We went camping at Jamaica State Park.
Instead of on Saturday, we went on Friday instead because it would rain on Saturday.
I'm roasting my hot dog. I ate 2 hot dogs and 2 bites of corn-on-the-cob and I ate potato chips. And for dessert, I ate 2 marshmallows.
This is me hammering the tent.
I'm roasting my marshmallows. The marshmallows caught on fire and Mama blew them out.
I'm playing my ukelele.
There I am in my sleepin' bag. When it was night time at the campsite, then we went into the tent. With our lanterns, we turned them on and we read a book, the Secret Garden.
I'm walkin' on the rock. That rock is in the campsite. For breakfast, I ate Chex and fat free milk inside it. And a little chipmunk came to see if any Chex were going to drop on the ground.
I'm going up the steps. I got scared so I went back down. I thought I wouldn't be safe. I thought moles would go out and bite me.
I'm throwin' rocks into the river. That river is the West River.
I'm walkin' to the car. You can hardly see my face. And for a treat after lunch, I ate a Lifesavers popsicle.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Michael and I just went camping last weekend at a state park called Locust Lake. Maybe we can all go camping together sometime.