What were you for Halloween?

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Nothing but a worry

Today, Sebastian has been very worried. He is worried about some of the things his adult friends do. All of the worries I worried. Just write in italics all of the things I worried about.
Sebastian saw our friend Josh on the street today, and Josh was smoking. This makes Sebastian very sad because he is afraid Josh will die. His whole body will be unhealthy. He also worried that his friend Noah might accidentally shoot him with his gun. Because I don't even want one. My picture is a bouncy ball hitting me on the head because it is so hard. It goed up and goed on my head and then the whole thing started all over again. These worries make me feel really sad! What can you do about it? Nothing--just just just nothing! I can't do anything about it. What did you try to do about it with Josh? Save his life. I told him that it wasn't healthy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...this is a pretty heavy entry, Skippito. I'm glad you were able to draw a picture about your worries and discuss them with your mom. You are a very thoughtful and wonderful boy.

RobCartelli said...

Hey Skippito,
Sometimes all you can do is voice your opinion and hope that it helps your friends.