What were you for Halloween?

Friday, September 7, 2007

Fairy house

I love my fairy house. It's so neat and clean. I builded it myself. Mama got some of the rocks and those flat stones. Those stones were slate. Slate is harder than shale.
Some of the things inside the fairy house are grass, a little yard right next to a garden, and my fairy friends love it! That's where my little sister Tinkerbell's grandfather and grandmother's house is. That curvy thing is a hook where they hang up their coats and their key. Instead-- because it kept falling-- I put the key inside a room instead. And you want to know what the pink-stemmed plants are? They are mushroom plants in their mushroom patch. We take some of their mushrooms for mushroom soup and stew.
The pine cone is their Christmas tree. Their floor is made out of dry moss and grass. In winter, I'll gather up some snow for the winter fairy house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Skippy,
You did a very nice job building that fairy house. I'm sure the fairies that move in will love it.

Love, Mimi