What were you for Halloween?

Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Adventures at Mme. Sherri Forest

We went to Mme. Sherri Forest on June 27th, 2009. We saw a lot of fungi and animals there. And we were down at the pond, we were on the rocks, and we pretended the rocks was a spaceship.

We saw a lot of frogs. Here are just a few of them. They were great! Fantastic! They were just hopping around. Some of them were mating, too. What does mating mean? I can't really explain it.

This is Indian pond. I like going with Daddy to the Indian pond. I saw 3 beaver dams. I'm 3!
We are at the Sherri Forest house that broke a little bit. A lot a bit. We were going in the house a lot. We saw a snake in the house. A garter snake. It looked scary. At least it wasn't a king cobra. Cuz those ones really make you die. I liked being at Mme. Sherri Forest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A SNAKE AGHHHH!!! Now I'm really glad I didn't go with you on that hike. I don't mind the frogs and toads, but you know me, I hate snakes.

Mimi