What were you for Halloween?

Friday, June 19, 2009

Dorian Dorian Dorian

I am Dorian and this is called "Dorian Dorian Dorian". And this next one is all about me, too. This is a great story. I hope you will like it.

With the blocks today, I made a spaceship with it. And all of the signs went in it. This will be next day is my dad's birthday. And I'm gonna eat some of the cake. Yesterday, I made a happy birthday card for him and a happy father's day card for him. And, well, I hope I'll have some ice cream too.

I have a lot of favorite songs. All the songs that are in our car were numbers that we push that have the music... I really like the music. Up on the bookshelf we have a game called Yahtzee.

My mom is my favorite mom and I really like her. Yesterday, we watched Wipeout.

The End. That's it.

1 comment:

q said...

shouldn't this be in bold?