What were you for Halloween?

Sunday, June 7, 2009

The big, big, big cow parade!


It was good. I'm making a face because I wanted a flag one time but Sebastian was being mad but I just wanted to wave it. I was mad because he just stole it from me because he wanted to wave it and I was really mad about that. Can you talk about something more pleasant? We got lots of candy! Right! And that was good. I liked the candy.
This is the parade of the people at my school that were going to be in the parade. I watched them go past. I was gonna be in the parade, but I wasn't because my mother didn't really want me to. From somebody from his class, he got some candy.
Lydia is over there at the back of that row. I don't think you can really see her but if you look carefully, you might. The hint is: Lydia is wearing a cow skirt. Can you find it?

This is a upside-down truck. A upside-down ice cream truck! We got some vanilla and chocolate and caramel ice cream there. The caramel to me tasted like the people who made it added maple syrup to it.

That is the pink panther that I watch cartoons of. The pink panther was in the parade and he was giving us high fives! I said, "I watch your cartoons!"
I thought the parade was good, but we didn't see the [KeyBank] key this time. I didn't know if it was gonna be there or not so I thought it would be both. Grandma came to the parade with us. She doesn't usually. I think Grandma liked the parade very much.

No comments: