What were you for Halloween?

Monday, June 22, 2009

The play

Me and my brother Dorian were putting on a play. I was Spaceman Spiff. I was the Thing. You see, Spaceman Spiff, he doesn't exactly look like that and I don't think you all know who he is. But if you've read Calvin and Hobbes, I'm sure you know.

Our play was about beating up this robot. And we got two light bulbs off. The robot at first was interrupting our music. So, the first thing I did was go over to him and punch his arm off!

And I said, "I may have forgot my watch, but I always know when it's clobbering time!" before I punched his arm off.

And, well, we showed a lot of cardboard pieces. We beat up the robot and it was very hard. I didn't think it was hard. All we had to do was take the parts off it.




We're playing our music. Actually, this is the end. This is the part where we started playing the music after the robot was defeated.

No comments: