What were you for Halloween?

Monday, February 25, 2008

This was a great sleepover!

Lydia came over because she wanted to sleep over last Saturday. I planned we would have noodles for dinner. I loved my supper! I had D and G and O and I.
Me and Lydia are hugging each other. Or maybe dancing. We were dancing. We were playing house. We first make dinner. And then we go out for our wedding. First we dance. Then we eat. Then we dance again.
Dorian joined in a picture. We're playing school now. We ride on school busses. A yellow one and a brown one. And we go to a classroom in college. We do in the classroom music and playtime and mail time and ABC time.
We even have sleepy time. We're in our beds. We were sleeping in sleeping bags. And I'm in a sleeping bag, too! It was nice sleeping on the floor. Lydia's is orange and mine is blue.
Now we're playing Hullabaloo. It's morning time in college. Soon it will be breakfast time. We had blueberry muffins for breakfast. Hullabaloo is a very fun game. I'm dressed up as Mimiko from Panda! Go Panda!
We liked having our first sleepover. Watching Panda! Go Panda! was my favorite part of the sleepover. Lydia invited me to go for a sleepover at her house. I really do want to go to her house.

No comments: