What were you for Halloween?

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Play dough!

Meashing flour. And what's Ava doing? Oh. We were making play dough. That's Christopher Robin and that's Ava the Fairy. We're not eating play dough.
Now we're making play dough. We made it with salt, water, flour, food coloring and much more. This post is for play dough makers everywhere! After we mixed ingredients, we colored it, then we played with it after it cooled. It needed to cool because it got hot on the stove, but I don't know why.
Here are all the colors. They are "pink in a bop bop", "yellowy orange golden yellow", "field", "green green green" and "earth teal."
We're playing with play dough. I'm making play dough and jay dough.

1 comment:

Crispin H. Glover said...

I'm often jealous of you guys when I have to go to work instead of staying at home and playing but today's post made me reaaaalllly jealous. The colors you created are gorgeous and the names are perfect.