What were you for Halloween?

Friday, February 1, 2008

Calvin and Hobbes

I started reading Calvin and Hobbes because I thought it would be fun and Mama told me maybe I would like it. Do you think you are more like Calvin or Hobbes? Hobbes. Because I like to bounce! What was your favorite strip about? The machine one. It's the one that Calvin says, "It's bedtime." And he goes in all kinds of stuff. He goes in a circle of the floor and pushes a red button. And after that, he bounces off and goes through a trapdoor. Then one blue hand takes his shirt off, and an orange hand takes his pants off. And he slides into the bathtub. And then, he walks right onto a square which is another trapdoor. And his pajamas go on, Flip Flop. And he faaaaaalllllls into bed. The End. I just really liked that comic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Calvin and Hobbes too! Uncle Jamie and I have quite a few of the books.