What were you for Halloween?

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Bowling, finally!

I went bowling yesterday with Daddy. I'm picking a ball. A ball to bowl with. All of them were my favorites. Dorian likes green. Remember the post when he said, "I love green so muchy muchy dutchy"?
The metal thing I have is a ramp. It helps me bowl. I'm a little kid and it helps little kids to bowl. I aim the ramp carefully, I put the ball on the ramp, and I push the ball fast to the pins. I sometimes throwed the ball myself.
I don't know what I'm saying, but I think I'm going somewhere. I remember now... I was saying, "Dang it!" I was saying that because I didn't get all of the pins. I wanted to get a spare or a strike. But instead I just got a little pins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep practicing on wii bowling and you'll get better. I wish I were playing wii bowling with you right now!

Love, Mimi