What were you for Halloween?

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Just One Day and One Night

Last Fall, Sebastian was working with his friend Kat, a graduate student in education, on a book which he titled Just One Day and One Night. This week we will be presenting the book serially, one chapter per day. Sebastian narrated and illustrated the book and Kat did her best to write as fast as she could as the ideas flowed. Sebastian had a great time working with Kat and misses his time with her. I will copy the text for you, but you can also get a closer look by clicking on the images.


Just One Day and One Night
For Riley, Lydia, and my friends, one and all
Told and Illustrated by: Sebastian Paquette M.
Text Written by: Kat Whitledge


Once, I was finding a place to my home, but suddenly a giant monster made nighttime and I got so angry.

I went home as fast as I could and there was a giant volcano that shook the house and then the house was gone.

Then I got in my father's heart when me and my mother raced into his mouth in a race car.Then the race car went around the moon and then we saw the cow jump over the moon.

The exhaust from the race car came out of my dad's mouth and made him cough.

1 comment:

Crispin H. Glover said...

I always smile when I see this materwork. I love the idea of posting it serially - just like Dickens!